-1 lb organic stew meat
-1 bell pepper, chopped
-1 cup carrots, chopped
-3 celery stalks, chopped
-1 lb “teeny” or “petite” potatoes, sliced in half
-1 sweet potato, chopped
-1.5 cup tomato puree
-1.5 cup water (or beef or chicken broth)
-1/4 cup fresh blood orange juice
-Salt & pepper
-1 tsp dried oregano
-1 bay leaf
1. Sear meat in large skillet on medium/high heat.
2. Remove meat and throw in bell pepper, celery, and carrots and a little avocado oil.
3. Add in the potatoes, the water or broth, blood orange juice, and tomato puree.
4. Add spices, herbs, and bay leaf.
5. Add the meat back in, stir well, cover, and simmer on low for at least an hour, stirring occasionally.