-1 russet potato
-1 tbsp avocado oil (or cooking oil of choice)
-Salt & pepper
-2 tbsp organic ketchup
-2 tbsp organic mayo, or vegan mayo
-2 tbsp hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 420 F
2. Slice your potato in half down the middle, long ways
3. Turn open side down and slice into wedges, then do the same to other half
4. Dry each slice off with a paper towel. The drier the potato, the crispier the outside!
5. Spread out evenly on a baking sheet. I like to do this on parchment paper for easy clean up.
6. Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and be sure to rub the oil all over both sides! Add a little salt and pepper and whatever other spices you desire (Tony Chachere's is a great choice!)
7. Place in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes. Remove, flip, and roast another 20 minutes or so, or until desired outer crispiness. The insides should still be nice and soft.
8. Once they are done, whisk sauce ingredients together and enjoy!