-1 1/2 cup gluten free flour of choice (I use King Arthurs AP GF Flour)
-1 teaspoon cinnamon
-1 teaspoon nutmeg
-1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 cup coconut sugar
-1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
-1 tbsp vanilla
-1 cup pumpkin puree
(see Homemade Pumpkin Puree for a DIY, or just use store bought canned pumpkin)
-3 tbsp unsalted butter (or ghee)
-Optional: 2 scoops of Further Foods Collagen Peptides (use code REDDOOR10 for 10% your purchase!)
-6 oz lactose free cream cheese, softened (Green Valley Organics is a great choice!)
-1/4 cup powdered sugar
-1/4 cup gluten free flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients
3. Beat bananas and coconut sugar together until well incorporated. Add in pumpkin and beat until smooth. Add remaining wet ingredients.
4. Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into wet with a silicon spatula or a spoon until batter is thick and creamy.
4. Beat all ingredients for cheesecake layer together in a separate bowl.
5. Pour half of the bread batter into a greased or parchment lined loaf tin.
6. Add in cheesecake mixture however you'd like, swirling it around to mix it throughout the batter or leaving it as a single layer.
7. Bake for roughly an hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool, cut into slices, and enjoy!