Made 9 cookies; easily doubled
-1/2 cup creamy all natural peanut butter
-1/2 cup coconut sugar (table sugar can be subbed)
-1/4 cup almond flour
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces*
*I used Trader Joe's 72% dark chocolate bar. It gets nice and melty but keeps that dark chocolate taste.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix all ingredients but the chocolate in a bowl.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and place well spaced on a greased or lined baking sheet.
4. Press a piece of chocolate into each cookie. Mine took up most of the ball before it went in the oven.
5. Bake for about 10-11 minutes.
6. Allow to cool about 5 minutes, then remove from baking sheet and cool further on a wire rack.