Servings: makes one 10in cast iron skillet worth
-3 or 4 ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
-1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot starch
-1/4 cup almond flour
-1/4 cup rolled oats
-1/2 cup gluten free flour (or normal all purpose flour)
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup cane or coconut sugar
-1 tbsp coconut oil
-1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 375 F.
2. Mix prepared peaches with the cornstarch in a 10 inch cast iron skillet (or a greased 8x8 dish)
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the crust together. It should be wet and slightly loose, but not totally crumbly.
4. With clean and wet hands, spread the crust mix all over the top of the peaches.
5. Put the skillet in the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes. Check at 30 minutes and if the crust is golden brown and crispy looking, it is ready! Serve as is, chilled in the fridge, or with some vanilla ice cream.