These cookies are gluten & grain free. They're relatively low in sugar, so they don't taste too sweet. They've got the perfect spice balance to make your kitchen smell like Christmas!
Makes about 12 cookies
-1 tbsp butter (or ghee), softened
-2.5 tbsp Steen's Cane Syrup (or molasses)
-1 3/4 cup almond flour
-1/4 cup coconut sugar
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-2 tsp ground ginger
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp nutmeg
-1/2 tsp cloves
-2 scoops Further Food Collagen Peptides (optional!)
Use my code REDDOOR10 for money off your Further Food order!
1. Whisk butter and cane syrup/molasses together - whisk through the clumps! Smooth is best.
2. Add the egg and beat together.
3. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl
4. Add wet ingredients to dry, mixing well. Dough should be wet but able to form into one large ball.
5. Place dough in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or in the fridge for about an hour.
6. Preheat your oven to 350F. Roll dough out into balls on a lined or greased baking sheet. Press the balls down a little with your fingers.
7. Optional: crush up a demerara sugar cube and sprinkle some sugar on top!
8. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove, allow to cool, and enjoy!