-4 tbsp tamari (or sub soy sauce or coconut aminos)
-4 tbsp rice vinegar
-2 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
-2 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tbsp ketchup
-2 tsp sriracha
-2 tsp sesame oil
-1 tsp red pepper flakes (or more! optional for spice)
-1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder (optional, for thickness)
-1 lb chicken breast, cut in cubes
-1 zucchini, chopped
-2 bell peppers, sliced
-2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
-Any other veggies you want!
-2 tbsp tamari, soy sauce, or coconut aminos
-1 cup uncooked rice
1. Cook rice according to directions
2. Add a little oil to a pan and cook chicken. Once nearly cooked through, add in veggies. Add in tamari (or substitute) and mix well. Cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes, or until veggies are at desired softness.
3. Whisk together ingredients for sauce. Add more or less sriracha/red pepper flakes, depending how spicy you like things. These can also be omitted entirely.
4. Add sauce to chicken and veggies, stirring well and frequently. Continue until sauce is to desired thickness.
5. Serve over rice and enjoy!