This 30 minute, one pan dish is super easy and delicious. It's filling and nutritious!
-2ish cups diced potatoes of choice
-1.5 cups diced veggies of choice (I used zucchini and bell peppers)
-handful of greens (I used kale)
-avocado oil (or butter or coconut oil)
-cheese of choice (I used goat cheese)
-herbs of choice (I used cilantro)
1. Soak your diced potatoes in water for 15+ minutes (can even be done overnight!). Drain and pat them dry.
2. Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat and add in enough oil to lightly cover the pan. Add your potatoes, spread evenly across, cover, and leave them alone for about 10 minutes.
3. Once the potatoes have crisped up, push them aside and add in your veggies. Allow them to cook down, about 5 minutes.
4. Mix everything together and push aside again. Add in your greens. Once they've cooked to your liking, mix everything together.
5. Form 4 divots in the hash. Add in a little more oil or butter to the holes and crack in one egg per divot. Cover and allow to cook until eggs are cooked to your liking.
6. Top with cheese and herbs and enjoy!