Servings: makes 8-10 balls
-1/2 cup raw almonds*
-1/2 cup almond flour
-3 tbsp coconut butter**
-3 tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter of choice)
-2 tbsp maple syrup
-2 tbsp almond milk (or any milk of choice)
-Optional: 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
-Handful of cacao nibs or chocolate chips
*I used almond slices, but slivers or whole almonds would work too!
**You can use store bought or make your own coconut butter by processing coconut shreds in the food processor for about 10 minutes (until they turn to a smooth consistency)
1. Add all ingredients except the cacao nibs to your food processor.
2. Process until a smooth doughy consistency forms. May need 1 extra teaspoon or so of almond milk, depending on how dry the mixture is.
3. Add in the cacao nibs and mix with your hands or a spoon
4. Roll/form into small balls (I made 10 small ones out of this). Note that the dough will be a little difficult to truly "roll" - it won't be quite like cookie dough.
5. Freeze for about 10-15 minutes or until firm. Store in the fridge!