A sourdough starter guide for beginnersRead More
Makes 8 cookies
-1 cup almond flour
-1 tbsp coconut flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
-1/2 stick butter, softened (use vegan butter to make these vegan)
-Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix together the almond and coconut flours, salt, and baking powder.
3. Add in the softened butter and the maple syrup or honey and mix together well - either using clean hands or a sturdy spatula. The batter should come together to form a nice wet ball.
4. Using a 1 1/2 tbsp cookie scoop (or a spoon), scoop out 8 equal sized cookies and roll into balls. Place a couple inches apart on a lined cookie sheet. Using a clean thumb or the back of a spoon, make thumbprint indentations in each cookie.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Fill with homemade jam, curd, melted chocolate, you name it!
A gluten free & mostly dairy free chocolate tart with a shortbread crust and a to-die-for ganache filling! Vegan option as well.Read More
Delicious and comforting beef stew - perfect for winter days.Read More
A low-fodmap stir fry dish that tastes better than take out!Read More
Crockpot, Instant Pot, or stovetop easy enchilada soup!Read More
We sell these at Baked on 8th and they are to die for! You’d never even know they are vegan or gluten free!Read More
Low-FODMAP buffalo chili with hatch chiles - a delicious and unique chile from New Mexico!Read More
Healthy tuna salad that is super versatile and delish!Read More
A low-FODMAP version of a classic meatloaf with mashed potatoesRead More